Female Founder Planner
This product is currently sold out.
You know what’s terrifying? Starting your own business. Swirling over your head are concerns of whether you have the proper time, funding, and support system to begin. Not to mention the deep rooted fear of failure looming in your mind.
But you already know why you want to start your own business: to have more flexibility in your life; to have more control over your future; to charge what you’re truly worth; and finally, but certainly not least, to follow YOUR passion.
Gain the knowledge and confidence to start your own business with the Female Founder Planner. This is a hybrid of book, planner and journal designed with a proprietary methodology giving you an honest, step-by-step approach from planning to execution, helping you stay on track of your dreams and goals.
To celebrate our first future female founders, along with your purchase we're giving a free tote bag with our beautiful protea logo!
Within these pages you will find:
- Fillable & undated 12-month planner
- Monthly and weekly goal setting
- Hands on comprehensive exercises to get you started, including: listing reasons why you want to become a founder, writing your fears and how to overcome them, detailing your Plan B, and more!
- Inspirational quotes and commissioned illustrations by Paola Saliby
- Tried & tested in-depth tips ranging from how to focus, how to network, how to price your work, how to manage expectations, and so much more!
- A fold-out business plan canvas
- Reference guide for further reading materials and resources
* For every planner sold, 1% of the proceeds will go to AFROLAB para ELAS. An initiative that fosters the entrepreneurial skills of and empowers Afro-Brazilian women.
Hardcover, case-binding and printed on FSC certified paper
Page Count: 224
Dimensions: 14 x 21 cm // 5.5 x 8.2 in